Corporate law / Mergers and acquisitions
Corporate law is one of our main specialisations.
”Edyta Jusiel advises on the full spectrum of corporate law and M&A transactions. She recently advised Elekta on the acquisition of RTA.” – Chambers Europe 2017
“Tadeusz Komosa continues to be a critical player in corporate law and assists clients with a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions. He recently assisted Viking Malt with issues connected to its acquisition of Danish Malting Group in Poland from Carlsberg. ” – Chambers Europe 2017
“At FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz, Tadeusz Komosa assisted Viking Malt with its purchase of Danish Malting Group from Carlsberg, and Edyta Jusiel, who is ‘a very competent transactional lawyer’ and ‘has all matters under tight control’, advised mBank on divesting Call Center Poland to CCIG Group.”
The team is known for handling a variety of corporate work ranging from M&A and restructuring to everyday advice on corporate governance, company law and commercial agreements. Also assists foreign clients with establishing their Polish operations.
"The team keeps us up to date with the progress of our matters and is really responsive; I've never had to wait for an answer" – Chambers Europe 2015
To implement your intentions, solve a problem or reassure you of the soundness of your business decisions, we apply our thorough and extensive knowledge of civil and commercial law, particularly in connection with the following projects:
- mergers and acquisitions, including private equity transactions and the privatisation and commercialisation of state enterprises,
- establishing, merging, transforming and restructuring companies,
- advice with regard to internal dealings of companies, including good corporate practice, corporate governance, internal regulations, disputes in connection with the execution of rights attached to shares and owner’s supervision,
- restructuring of companies and bankruptcy proceedings,
- professional real estate transactions (including sale-and-leaseback, leasing and tenancy, development projects, construction contracts),
- preparing and negotiating all types of commercial contracts,
- business project financing projects (project finance, structured finance, leasing).
Our contact in this field of law:
Select another field of law:
12.2017 | Mariusz Aleksandrowicz