SEND US YOUR CV
We are constantly searching for new employees. We employ people who have completed a legal education, trainee attorneys, temporary employees and interns for summer or permanent positions.
We expect our lawyers to have analytical skills and an inventive approach, readiness to work and to devote the time necessary to complete our clients’ instructions, very good English skills (and preferably also a knowledge of other languages, especially French, German, Russian and Spanish), as well as computer skills making the independent creation and editing of text documents and electronic communications possible.
Candidates for employment as lawyers at FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz are requested to submit the following documents:
- a CV in Polish and English,
- a cover letter in Polish and English.
Please email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The file name of these documents should include first the candidate’s surname and name, and then a description of the contents (CV, cover letter, experience).
HR & Administration Manager
T: +48 22 581 44 31
F: +48 22 581 44 10
Interested persons are requested to send their applications to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you are applying to FKA for a job opening within the present recruitment process, please insert the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent for my personal data to be processed by FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw for the purposes of the recruitment process. I have been advised of the purposes, legal grounds and principles of processing my personal data, and my rights. I am aware that my consent is voluntary, and it may be withdrawn at any time.
- If you are applying to FKA irrespective of the presently conducted recruitment processes or if you would like your application to be taken into consideration also in any similar or future recruitment processes, please insert the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent for my personal data to be processed by FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw for the purposes of execution of any present and future recruitment processes. I have been advised of the purposes, legal grounds and principles of processing my personal data, and my rights. I am aware that my consent is voluntary, and it may be withdrawn at any time.
The personal data controller is: FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw,Plac Małachowskiego 2, 00-066 Warsaw (“FKA”). Full privacy notice.
Full privacy notice.
- Personal data controller is: FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw, Plac Małachowskiego 2, 00-066 Warsaw (“FKA”). Should you have any questions concerning the manner and scope within which your personal data is processed by FKA, and your rights, please contact us by electronic mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the above-indicated postal address of FKA.
- Personal data will be processed exclusively for the purposes of the recruitment process. Personal data will be processed by FKA for the purposes of any future recruitment processes as long as you give your consent for personal data processing for such purpose.
- The legal grounds for processing personal data by FKA are as follows: applicable law when processing is necessary to execute the agreement, consent to personal data processing if you provide in your application any data other than: name and surname, contact details, education and employment history, as well as FKA’s legitimate interest consisting of the evaluation whether your application meets FKA’s expectations related to the conducted recruitment process.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but the failure to provide it may prevent us from contacting you (e.g. contact details) or from taking your application into consideration in the recruitment process (e.g. information on education and employment history). To the extent you provide us voluntarily with any further personal data (e.g. a photo or information on your hobbies), the failure to provide such data will not affect the recruitment process.
- Personal data will be processed during the recruitment process, but not longer than 3 months, and will be deleted after such period. If you give your consent for your personal data to be processed by FKA for the purposes of future recruitment processes, your personal data will be processed for such purposes for 2 years.
- FKA does not transfer any personal data to any third parties, except for provision of such data to entities which render services to FKA, including but not limited to IT services.
- You have the right to:
a) access your personal data, and in particular obtain a copy thereof;
b) rectify, delete, restrict processing, and the right to transfer the data and object to processing – on the terms set out in Article 16 – 21 of RODO;
c)withdraw your consent at any time, which may be exercised e.g. by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com; the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the processing of data under your consent prior to the withdrawal;
d) lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection as from the date of enforcement of the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018) if you believe that FKA processes your personal data in breach of personal data protection regulations.